Monkeybrothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members thought of guild..

4 posters

Go down

Members thought of guild.. Empty Members thought of guild..

Post  Pungen Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Below this you can read what members already in guild think of Monkeybrothers..

(and to all members who writes here.. BE HONEST!!)
Pungen
Pungen
Admin
Admin

https://monkeybrothers.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

Members thought of guild.. Empty Re: Members thought of guild..

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:50 pm

I love being in that guild cause thats how i feel . to all who will join in welcome aboard hhhh affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimesia Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:30 am

In my opinion MB is a friendly, helpfull guild. Smile (Otherwise I wouldn't have promoted it to my m8s in RoM).
Ofcourse the guild is still in the lvling up phase memberwise, so it will take us a bit to get to the higher lvl instances with the guild. Even so, slowly but surely we'll get there together. Helping out others in the guild will make us all stronger as a unit. (man, that sounded official)
So if there's any helpfull nice peeps out there who are lookin' for a warm home for their characters, don't hesitate to apply or contact us ingame Smile
Mimesia
Mimesia

Back to top Go down

Members thought of guild.. Empty My opinion

Post  Laplax Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Just wanted to give my opinion about Monkeybrothers, what's it like to be in this guild.

One day Pungen asked me if i wanted to join Monkeybrothers. Two months later i still have no regret at all. They're all nice and helpful ppl. I've been getting quite some help from them in every possible way: cheap stats buying, quest help, answering my questions, running instances, boosts, ...
So i'm really thankful for what they did for me and i always wanted to do something in return. So for now i try to help my other guildmembers as good as i can, i try to donate resources on regular basis (limited to my abilities).
Now, the part i love the most about monkeybrothers is, that everything u do, doesn't go unnoticed. They appreciate what you do for the guild. So for all my actions in the past i got promoted in the guild, that's just awesome. No kings, no dictators, not only the leaders who decide, no: just one big family! Now that's a good guild. That's some awesome spirit of enterprise. All the members are dedicated to grow and to be a powerful guild. Monkeybrothers is a guild you need!

Greetings,
Laplax
Laplax
Laplax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachelle Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:28 am

Joining Monkeybrothers was one of the best things I have done in the game! I have grown fast ingame ever since I joind and got lots of help from my guildmates and also an opportunity to try out siegewar wich was great fun. I really hope that our new members will enjoy the guild as much as I do and have the feeling of beeing a part of the big Monkey family.

Cya ingame!
Sachelle
Sachelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum